How can I get my voicemail to activate when someone is calling my Nokia Lumina 520?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have my voicemail in there with my personal message, when I call my cell phone it rings, does NOT go to voice mail and disconnects saying this number can not be completed as dialed. What do I need to do? HELP please

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You will have to check with your carrier for what number your phone should forward to for Voicemail. Make note of the number. You may find it on the carrier website help pages or by calling their customer service.

On your Lumia open Settings > network + > under "call settings" tap the "set" button.

The "All Calls" should not be selected and the field should be left at "select..." This is for all calls and would be used to forward to an alternate number without your handset ever ringing.

The next 3 entires should be enabled and should all have the number your carrier supplied input into the field. You may input if needed by tapping the field and then choosing "enter number."

wp_ss_20160118_0006.jpg

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital