I believe an app that I have has become corrupted (Hill Climb Racer). Each time I use it I need to soft reset the phone to firstly get the clock rotated the correct way around and secondly to remove something that obscures the screen, like a black box on top of the clock, as the clock is often 50% hidden behind it.

I would rather not delete the app, as it is the only game that I play and I have achieved a lot through hours of play. If I delete it, I would loose all of this and there is no certainty that the fault would be fixed.

Are you aware what this obscuring box this might be? It seems to be positioned at the top bottom of the screen, but the screen is upside down, so it reality it may be at the top.
    02-09-2016 05:35 PM
    Hi,

If the issue is still there can we get a photo? Use a different phone.. Also might help to know which phone you're using and what setting you have glance on? peek/always on/intermittent

Please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Guytronic likes this.
    03-07-2016 10:18 PM