Does anyone know how to make photos in an album into its own collection, or at least merge them with

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I need to upload some photos that are part of an album I created (using photos to a slideshow software. However, I can only do that if that album is uploaded to OneDrive (which doesn't seem to be working) or if all those pictures are part of one collection. Does anyone know how to make photos in an album into its own collection, or at least merge them with an existing collection?

beatheaven

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
So, if you want to "merge" two albums in your phone but not in OneDrive, follow these instructions:

1. Go to store.

2. Download "Files", by Microsoft Corporation.

3. Open that app. You will see how much of data you have used etc.

4. Open "Phone" folder.

5. Go to "Pictures" folder.

6. Now select the album you want to move images from to another album.

7. Select all, or just the images you want to move. (Press the list icon and start selecting for particular images. Press three dots from right bottom corner to see "Select all" option if you want to select all images.)

8. Now that you have selected the images you want to move, click the three dots again, and press "Move to" icon. (It will go blank, no worries, nothing bad happened, just the selected images getting moved :) )

9. Do not press the "Back" button to go back in folders, or it will cancel every selected image from being selected. Instead, click previous folder's name from the upper left corner to navigate the folders while moving items. Press the "Pictures" text in the upper left corner.

10. Select the folder you want to put the selected images.

11. When the preferred folder has been opened, press "move here", and they will be moved there. (This does not affect the images in OneDrive i suppose.)

I will tell same kind of instructions for Onedrive. You can also add albums from the "Files" app to your pictures by adding folders inside the "Pictures" folder and move wanted images there, this was just a tip.

beatheaven

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Then, how to do that in OneDrive? Well, it's as simple as doing it inside your phone as i instructed.

1. Create a whole new folder into your OneDrive.

2. Now that the new folder has been created, leave it like that for now.

3. If you already have the needed images in your OneDrive, then just open the folder IN OneDrive (not in the phone) that you want to move images from.

4. Then just move wanted images to that new folder you made. (If there's still some pictures missing, upload the missing pictures to your OneDrive and then move them to your new empty folder you made to your OneDrive.)

If i didn't get you quite right, you can ask again and explain the problem again :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes