Best exercise headphones (wireless) 2016?

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
best exercise headphones (wireless) 2016

Hey guys I have had the LG Tone series for a while and looking to possibly upgrade. I like wireless and people are trying to push me to the power beats 2, are there any cheaper better sounding headphones out there. I like bass and loudness when working out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

YKinase

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: best exercise headphones (wireless) 2016

Check out jaybird bluebuds. Great sound, light, great Bluetooth range and excellent battery. They are >$100 but worth it. Just register the warranty as they do have a history of just dying. Amazon has been great at exchanges.

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

Thanks guys I agree for any bench work or sit ups the LGs let me down. Jaybirds have great sound and I remember the Mpow promotion. I may try the Mpow first since it is such a low price and go from there. Thanks guys trying to stay motivated while working out and I am very music driven when I am working out. I appreciate all the insight :)

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

Thanks guys I agree for any bench work or sit ups the LGs let me down. Jaybirds have great sound and I remember the Mpow promotion. I may try the Mpow first since it is such a low price and go from there. Thanks guys trying to stay motivated while working out and I am very music driven when I am working out. I appreciate all the insight :)

Yeah, nothing worse then doing work or working out and your headphones dont wanna, hahaha.

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
So my MS Band2 died on me again (wouldn't charge) after a basketball game. So I took it back to best buy for a replacement and because of the price drop I got $75 store credit and my tones were on their last leg returned those and got the Jaybird x2 for free. I must say they sound incredible (loudness) I had to go online to figure out the headphone setup (inner ear clip items) but boy I really like!! Thanks for the suggestion I am glad I got these over the beats!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital