Why cant I forward emails from my "sent" file folder?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Two hours with AT&T technical support yesterday and another hour with MS Mobile support today and no solution yet. I have 2 work mail boxes (POP) setup through the phone Outlook application and seemingly everything is working well but when I send an email from my 950 from either one and go to my "sent" mail file folder I dont get the little envelope on the bottom left that allows me to forward or send the same email to myself or another mail recipient - is there anyone that had the same issue and resolved it? Thanks,
LShemza - Los Angeles

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Two hours with AT&T technical support yesterday and another hour with MS Mobile support today and no solution yet. I have 2 work mail boxes (POP) setup through the phone Outlook application and seemingly everything is working well but when I send an email from my 950 from either one and go to my "sent" mail file folder I dont get the little envelope on the bottom left that allows me to forward or send the same email to myself or another mail recipient - is there anyone that had the same issue and resolved it? Thanks,
LShemza - Los Angeles

you have to open the email and then you'll see the icon for options for sending/forwarding

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes