When the screen pops for entering of password, I have not got the number and cannot open. I need to open up. to access the phone somehow. Need help.
    03-10-2016 07:17 PM
    Hello!

Unfortunately your only option is to reset the phone (which means losing all data on it), if you cannot remember the password. Be advised if the device has reset protection on it, you will be required to login to your Microsoft Account upon completing the reset in order to access the phone.

Also, in order to reply to our posts, please consider making a Mobile Nations account! It's free, it works across all our Mobile Nations sites (including CrackBerry, iMore, Android Central, and others!), and is your Passport to engaging with the various communities here at Mobile Nations!
    You forgot lock screen password?
    03-10-2016 07:23 PM
    Hello!

Unfortunately your only option is to reset the phone (which means losing all data on it), if you cannot remember the password. Be advised if the device has reset protection on it, you will be required to login to your Microsoft Account upon completing the reset in order to access the phone.

Also, in order to reply to our posts, please consider making a Mobile Nations account! It's free, it works across all our Mobile Nations sites (including CrackBerry, iMore, Android Central, and others!), and is your Passport to engaging with the various communities here at Mobile Nations!
    03-10-2016 07:26 PM