Multiple issues with Lumia 930 and W10M

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi!

I saw today that Windows 10 Mobile is rolling out for Lumia 930 among others. But so far I haven't seen any fixes for any of the "show stopper" problems I have (and many others as far as a quick google search can tell..). My problems are:

* When recording video, there is no sound or very low sound. This ruined a video of my daughters birthday before I noticed it... gaaw!!

* The brightness adjusting doesn't work. Automatic is always very bright. Low is more bright than medium.

* Sometimes the camera button doesn't work, I read this has something to do with proximity sensor?

* About 50% of the times I access "Settings", it just freezes and I can't scroll anywhere. Need to press "Home" and then "settings" again.

* Camera app closes on me multiple times. And Photo quality is mediocre compared to Phone 8.1 Nokia app.

The above are for me quite serious problems, and I was kind of hoping for a firmware update or something that solves these issues.

Anyone else with a 930 that have these issues??

/H

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
I'm going to comment here just to keep my eye on this thread.
I'll be holding off indefinitely till these issues are fixed, especially those concerning videos and photos. I bought this phone for it's photo and video capabilities, I don't want an 'upgrade' ruining that.

gtr4life

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi Lumia buddies,
Updated my phone 930 12 hours ago, charged it fully but after 4 hours needed to put I on charge again :(

I want it to work so bad but maybe to soon to do the upgrade thinking of rolling back to 8.1 but hope they will fix any bugs soon.

Tried my camera app seemed to work okay and sound was okay maybe on the low side.

-Rene

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2