Save start screen layout and design?

Vasil Dechkov

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Can I save the layout, background, and everything else from my start screen? In fact, can I save my start screen? Is there a way to do it? I like changing my backgrounds and layouts often and always wonder if it's possible to save atleast one and switch from it to another one.
Thanks!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Mobile or Desktop?

There is a restore for Start (on either) but it usually involves restoring during setup from a reset.

Why not take a screen shot and keep a folder full of them? At least you have a visual guide.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Vasil Dechkov

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Mobile or Desktop?

There is a restore for Start (on either) but it usually involves restoring during setup from a reset.

Why not take a screen shot and keep a folder full of them? At least you have a visual guide.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Just registered. Thanks for the help, I was talking about mobile, freat idea with the screenshots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon