idk what to do with this surface pro 2

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i got it at launch went the intent to game on it, and that didnt work so i built a desktop. the SP2 has seen very little use since then, its been put away. recently i tried selling it but it didnt make any sense to sell it for what people were offering.

id just keep it but the keyboard drives me insane, and its always been rather low on battery compared to ultrabooks like the HP spectre.

i thought about getting the SP4 keyboard but from what i hear it wont work with my pro 2. any advise on how to make it better?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
i got it at launch went the intent to game on it, and that didnt work so i built a desktop. the SP2 has seen very little use since then, its been put away. recently i tried selling it but it didnt make any sense to sell it for what people were offering.

id just keep it but the keyboard drives me insane, and its always been rather low on battery compared to ultrabooks like the HP spectre.

i thought about getting the SP4 keyboard but from what i hear it wont work with my pro 2. any advise on how to make it better?

Have you tried using it as a tablet rather than as a pc? For media consumption and creativity?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

greeleyest

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Well I sold it to my mom when I built my pc, but she hasn't used it either because her iPad Air is a better tablet and she has a laptop. I was trying to sell it for her but wasn't worth it.

right now my desktop is down so I'm barrowing it. It's not very comfortable in tablet mode because of the touch screen keyboard being cumbersome. I prefer it in laptop mode.

Is there no way to get a better keyboard for it?
I tried out the SP4 keyboard at a staples and it was so much better

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Well I sold it to my mom when I built my pc, but she hasn't used it either because her iPad Air is a better tablet and she has a laptop. I was trying to sell it for her but wasn't worth it.

right now my desktop is down so I'm barrowing it. It's not very comfortable in tablet mode because of the touch screen keyboard being cumbersome. I prefer it in laptop mode.

Is there no way to get a better keyboard for it?
I tried out the SP4 keyboard at a staples and it was so much better

what about getting the sp3 keyboard? Would it work with the sp2?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes