I've tried to add an MMS APN but it doesn't appear to have that as an option. What do I do next??
    04-27-2016 11:12 PM
    You would need to check with your mobile service provider first, since in some places MMS is disabled by default (to avoid incurring unwanted costs).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    You would need to check with your mobile service provider first, since in some places MMS is disabled by default (to avoid incurring unwanted costs).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    04-28-2016 01:55 AM
    Verizon is infamous for locking out MMS APN edit on their devices so that it will only work on their network.

Sorry, I don't think their is any help.

xandros9 and gpobernardo like this.
    04-28-2016 04:33 PM