e.g. when I'm not touching anything and want carry on to listen a music, my phone is switching into standby mode and continuum switch off. All gone. I have to unlock screen on phone to continue using continuum and open all apps again. I can't find anything in my phone settings which can help.
    Could anyone help me with this? Thank You
    05-01-2016 12:56 PM
    e.g. when I'm not touching anything and want carry on to listen a music, my phone is switching into standby mode and continuum switch off. All gone. I have to unlock screen on phone to continue using continuum and open all apps again. I can't find anything in my phone settings which can help.
    Are you listening using groove music? There's an option under settings to "keep screen on while music is playing via continuum".

And if you don't want to have the screen show anything you can get an app called disable screen which will make the screen black so that the oled's on the screen are not being used.

Not sure if this will cause the groove music setting to not work but you can try it.
    Are you listening using groove music? There's an option under settings to "keep screen on while music is playing via continuum".

And if you don't want to have the screen show anything you can get an app called disable screen which will make the screen black so that the oled's on the screen are not being used.

Not sure if this will cause the groove music setting to not work but you can try it.
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-01-2016 01:08 PM
    Thank you for your respond, I found that option under settings on groove music and it works, thank you. How to keep continuum on, when i'm just doing other things, like browsing, reading, or watching you tube, but no need to touch keyboard or touch pad. It's still turning off. Thanks
    05-01-2016 03:33 PM