Is it possible to roll back to windows phone 8.0 from windows 10 mobile.?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi, guys I am using windows 10 mobile on my lumia 920, is it possible by any chance to rollback to windowsphone8.0 and not windowsphone8.1...? If there is really proper and working answer please let me know, i am dying to install windows phone 8.0 on my lumia 920 since 1 year.. thank you guys...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, guys I am using windows 10 mobile on my lumia 920, is it possible by any chance to rollback to windowsphone8.0 and not windowsphone8.1...? If there is really proper and working answer please let me know, i am dying to install windows phone 8.0 on my lumia 920 since 1 year.. thank you guys...

You can use a software called nokia software updater 4.3.2 which from experience restores windows phone 8 on your phone. Install Nokia software updater on your pc and follow instructions. Just be sure not to update your 920 after the restore is complete.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Why do you want to use WP8.0 instead of WP8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile?

Let's address that problem rather than trying to install an old and unsupported OS.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Why do you want to use WP8.0 instead of WP8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile?

Let's address that problem rather than trying to install an old and unsupported OS.

Unsupported -isn't the same case with wp8.1.
And as for op - if you can find any wp8.0 rom on the internet flash it using wpinternals . May be from navifirm plus . I remember a post listing Lumia 920 french wp 8.0 rom in XDA forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon