At&t WP 640 w10 update

sumon mia

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Today I used update advisor and the told that my phone is eligible for w10 upgrade...and notify me when upgrade is ready

My phone is Lumia 640 and i am using in Bangladesh and I unlock carrier with unlock code...
1.My question is when I get the update?
2. Who will provide me update? At&t or MS?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Today I used update advisor and the told that my phone is eligible for w10 upgrade...and notify me when upgrade is ready

My phone is Lumia 640 and i am using in Bangladesh and I unlock carrier with unlock code...
1.My question is when I get the update?
2. Who will provide me update? At&t or MS?

1. Can't say when... After AT&T gives the approval.

2. I'm sort of vague on this. AT&T approves it. I think they just give Microsoft the OK to push it? Maybe AT&T pushes it. Same difference really. You can't get it until AT&T says you can. Unlocked SIM tray doesn't matter. Location doesn't matter either. The OTA will find you in Bangladesh.

If you use Insider on the Release Ring, the same version is fetched as the recent public Upgrade received by these phones (10.0.10586.xxx): Phones Eligible for Windows 10 Mobile Official.

If your phone is on the eligible list and you go Insider and stay on the Release ring you get the next public version early as Release ring in effect is the RTM. This will deliver the most stable Redstone builds to you earlier than OTA push with minimal risk.

Check out this thread: Windows Insider Testing and You [Recommended Guidelines]

For right now, Windows Device Recovery Tool is only flashing 8.1 to models that did not launch with 10 so it is the way to revert if you don't care for W10M: How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2