I'm using 8GB card on my Lumia 535. Recently it was full and was unable to format using mobile. So I open it using PC and it had lots of hidden files which seems to be virus. After formatting SD card and hard resetting the phone, it continuously hapenning.
    05-10-2016 12:15 AM
    I'm using 8GB card on my Lumia 535. Recently it was full and was unable to format using mobile. So I open it using PC and it had lots of hidden files which seems to be virus. After formatting SD card and hard resetting the phone, it continuously hapenning.
    the hidden files could be map files, whatsapp cache, app data or anything else. Viruses for windows 10 mobile are unheard of at the moment. It could be more likely that your pc has a virus which then jumped to the sd card

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Even if its virus it can't affect windows phone system. Try formatting sd card with phone itself and is your sd card class 10 or above ?
    05-10-2016 12:29 AM
    did you plug your phone to a PC before this happened? as the mobile OS does not recognise EXE files and have it's own sandboxing for each app, can anyone tell me if this is possible?
    05-10-2016 02:53 AM
    the hidden files could be map files, whatsapp cache, app data or anything else. Viruses for windows 10 mobile are unheard of at the moment. It could be more likely that your pc has a virus which then jumped to the sd card

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    05-10-2016 07:30 AM
    Just guessing by the fact it is only 8gb, but is this an old card? It might be tired of living.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-10-2016 06:17 PM