my phone is acting funny and i think it needs updating i tried updating it automatically bu wifi and mobile data but its not updating
    05-11-2016 06:00 AM
    You need to be at Denim to progress to W10M.

If you are stuck on Amber due to carrier not passing on an update (for carrier branded models only) then there is little help unless you "impersonate" another device under WDRT to get to Denim. https://stebet.net/how-to-install-a-...ecovery-tools/

Once at Denim you will then need the Windows Insider App and can only use the Release Ring with 512 MB RAM devices.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    The Lumia 620 is a 512MB device and probably won't run great on Windows 10 mobile.
    I would try running the 'Windows Device Recovery Tool' from a laptop/pc to check you have the latest firmware and the latest WP8.1 software.
    Just be advised that the app will wipe your phone, so do a backup if you want to keep your settings.
    05-11-2016 09:26 AM
    You need to be at Denim to progress to W10M.

If you are stuck on Amber due to carrier not passing on an update (for carrier branded models only) then there is little help unless you "impersonate" another device under WDRT to get to Denim. https://stebet.net/how-to-install-a-...ecovery-tools/

Once at Denim you will then need the Windows Insider App and can only use the Release Ring with 512 MB RAM devices.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    05-11-2016 02:13 PM