1320 installed Win 10 from Windows Insider.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have 1320 and have installed Win 10 from Windows Insider. Now after reading that 1320 is out of the Official Win 10 race. Can i switch it back to Denim or can i update to any future version or should i sell my phone and but an iPhone instead as its so versatile with upgrades even though am a big fan of 1320 and windows but its now making me nervous

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have 1320 and have installed Win 10 from Windows Insider. Now after reading that 1320 is out of the Official Win 10 race. Can i switch it back to Denim or can i update to any future version or should i sell my phone and but an iPhone instead as its so versatile with upgrades even though am a big fan of 1320 and windows but its now making me nervous

You can update via Release Ring all next Threshold 10586.XXX builds, but you cannot get the next Redstone for now, maybe will be news on The Anniversary.

And obviously you turn back to 8.1 but with less apps available in future ,

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

If currently it runs well on your phone, then keep it and keep updating your phone when updates come out. Just be enrolled in the insider program, keep on release ring in the insider app and enjoy the experience

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon