My phones cuts out mobile data and after several restarts, losks itself out

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a Lumia 640 and if the battery died or restarts by itself, the mobile data cuts off and does not allow any radio connectivity. I at times, have to restart it or remove the battery several times to get it to the last fully functional state.

This started happening with the fast ring build 14332.1001 and even with the current update, the bloody thing still bricks itself and then cuts out the mobile data and app functionality.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 640 and if the battery died or restarts by itself, the mobile data cuts off and does not allow any radio connectivity. I at times, have to restart it or remove the battery several times to get it to the last fully functional state.

This started happening with the fast ring build 14332.1001 and even with the current update, the bloody thing still bricks itself and then cuts out the mobile data and app functionality.

Did you checked internet APN settings? did you allowed data roaming or not?
Already done an hard reset as last chanche?

Lukey_luke

May 21, 2016
Visit site
The phone cuts out anything related to radio connectivity. I have done a hard reset, used WPRT and brought it back to a slow ring build but it still freezes, then comes back and cuts out all forms of radio connectivity.

The APN is fine, it connects to WiFi normally but does nothing at all. In the worst cases, it locks itself with a message displaying that I should retry after 2 hours on connected power. I cant even use the lock my phone facility because the radio connectivity is not working and takes forever to have it back online or remotely working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)