Windows 10 Mobile build 15252 Discussion (Fast Ring)

Mike134

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
15254.10 on phone fixed nothing. These apps will not open since 15252 - STORE, Feedback Hub, MS News, MS Sports, Twitter, Maps, MS Poweruser, Tips, Weather. In addition synchronization between Skype and Messaging - SIM 1 is worst it's ever been. Message groups often go back to displaying unread sometimes in Skype, sometimes in Messaging.

Is anyone else seeing these?

pgoelz

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
L950, ATT

This build has the same BT issue of showing CONNECTED when the BT device is off. In that state, audio is routed to the non-existent BT device and as a result the phone does not ring or notify.

I believe what is happening is that if the phone goes to sleep in the connected state, it sometimes loses track of the connection status, which is NOT refreshed the next time the BT device is available. This morning I tested BT by connecting to my BT earpiece and then just leaving the phone alone. A couple minutes after the screen turned off, my earpiece announced that the phone was disconnected. When I turned the screen on, the BT icon was still present but the earpiece was still not connected. Power cycling the earpiece did NOT restore connection.

This earpiece works flawlessly with my Android phone, my PC and a two way radio I have that has BT. The only issue is with the L950. And since I can't upvote my own feedback I guess all I can do is wait for MS to get with it.

Paul

Not fixed in 15254.1. Exact same issue. Since I now think I understand what triggers this I might be able to live with it in a pinch. But if I don't notice that the BT icon is present when it should not be, I also don't realize I have no ringtones or notification sounds.

Paul

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
You'll miss more than that.....

Yeah I do miss WM10.

One of my co workers showed me his line of.devices now that he's sporting a horrid SGS8

3d4abb8054e7c2cccde375091aebaa67.jpg

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to pair my VivoActive 3 to my 950XL, but on Build 15254.12 the "add bluetooth or other device" button briefly tries to show another screen and then fails. Forced reboots don't fix it. Has anyone found a solution, short of resetting the device?

Edit: omg this was actually fixed in 15254.124. Thanks MS!

Last edited:

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Are people still doing insider? I'm trying to remove myself but obviously have to lose everything as MS does not give an easy option to get out of insider like in the past. I don't think it's worth it anymore as they are just using insiders to collect as much data as possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes