Mobile Data disabled after W10M update

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The public release of Window 10 Mobile for Lumia 735 has lost cellular data. The sim has tested ok for data on another device. MMS works fine which is odd. None of the apps can access the internet except via wifi. The sim settings page does not display "Active Network" and does not allow viewing of current APN settings. The correct APN settings for mobile data have been added many times. The Lumia 735 has been power cycled, soft reset, hard reset without a fix. Rolling back to W8.1M fixed data. Upgraded again to W10M step #1 still had data, but subsequent update killed it. Lack of mobile data blocks the download of English/Australia speech (and keyboard) pack required for Cortana to work. Without Cortana to enable quiet hours it has become annoying at night. The sim's telco blames phone software settings, microsoft has suggested the troubleshooting & rollback as above. Any similar users out there?

cyril okoji

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Am having similar problem with my Lumia 640 dual SIM windows 10 mobile OS build 10.0.14342.1003. If I select cellular and SIM my phone freezes and home button will stop responding. Must times I end up removing battery. I have done soft reset may times without success. Another problem I discovered from this build is that WIFI find it difficult connecting to available networks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas