Microsoft Account "Not Up To Date" on new lumia 540. Error code: 85002025

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I just bought a new Lumia 540 which came with windows 8.1 update 2. I signed in with my account "Jay_Vyas@live.com". It signed in properly, but it doesnt seem to sync anything. Keeps giving me "Not Up to date." when I go to the Accounts setting. And when I tap on it it pops a window saying

"Not Updated

We cant synchronise at the moment. But you may be able to find more information about this error code at www.windowsphone.com.

Last tried 1 minute ago
Error Code: 85002025"

Please help! Its very important that I sync my email and calender!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a new Lumia 540 which came with windows 8.1 update 2. I signed in with my account "Jay_Vyas@live.com". It signed in properly, but it doesnt seem to sync anything. Keeps giving me "Not Up to date." when I go to the Accounts setting. And when I tap on it it pops a window saying

"Not Updated

We cant synchronise at the moment. But you may be able to find more information about this error code at Windows Phones.

Last tried 1 minute ago
Error Code: 85002025"

Please help! Its very important that I sync my email and calender!

Check your internet settings, both wifi and data carrier, particularly APN internet settings (very important), some sims doesn't copy it in the phone.
Check your carrier web site if you don't know your APN

ElderBuu

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Edit: I asked the question, for some reason it posted as Guest.

Check your internet settings, both wifi and data carrier, particularly APN internet settings (very important), some sims doesn't copy it in the phone.
Check your carrier web site if you don't know your APN

What do you mean by checking the settings? What do you want me to check in WiFi? I just updated all my apps, so the internet is absolutely fine. As for the Data Carrier, it says "Default APN Applied"

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon