can not sign in to microsoft account!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Im new in windows phone, I bought microsoft lumia 535 not dual sim, but I really disappointed, it really bad bad bad choose, anyway, I face problem with sign in to my account, it says we're having trouble signing in. even the date and time are updated, I try many things like reset.
any idea please? or how I can switch to android or ubuntu touch or tizen?
thank you
Moha

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings and update, you most likely need to update it to Windows Mobile 10.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

mohmsslk

Oct 5, 2018
Visit site
in phone and update says: Your phone is up to date. Also I can not install windows upgrade advisor because I need to sign in and til this moment I can not sign in, also I van not sign in to massenger and says it is old version.....
any idea?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
in phone and update says: Your phone is up to date. Also I can not install windows upgrade advisor because I need to sign in and til this moment I can not sign in, also I van not sign in to massenger and says it is old version.....
any idea?

Try signing into the store app only and see how that goes?

Also what error message do you get?

mohmsslk

Oct 5, 2018
Visit site
I cn not sign in store and says: we´re having trouble signing in and after give me the number error is 80070057.
I can not sign in for any app, I tried many times anf the same error

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb