Push notifications not working properly, how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

push notifications not working properly

My lumia is delaying in receiving sms and only able to get them hours after they have been sent.and my whatsapp messages only get received when the app is open for a few ,what solutions are available?what could be the problem?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: push notifications not working properly

My lumia is delaying in receiving sms and only able to get them hours after they have been sent.and my whatsapp messages only get received when the app is open for a few ,what solutions are available?what could be the problem?

what OS are you on and which device?

I think your messaging app isn't enabled to run in the background or your network strength is poor in your area

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

CronGM

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: push notifications not working properly

Did anyone find a fix for this? I've been annoyed by this bug for the last few days. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of apps and doing soft resets. It works for a few minutes and then I stop getting notifications again. I don't want to try a hard reset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon