Microsoft and Gmail account had already created. But when I add the POP account. It can not be run. It always received the notice that" Not syn yet". Last time, I used a Lumia 1020 with Win 8.1. It can be easly done. Pls, check and give me the solution.
    06-14-2016 03:05 AM
    Microsoft and Gmail account had already created. But when I add the POP account. It can not be run. It always received the notice that" Not syn yet". Last time, I used a Lumia 1020 with Win 8.1. It can be easly done. Pls, check and give me the solution.
    check this article: How to manage accounts in the new Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 | Windows Central

There's a section about adding pop mail from either yahoo or aol.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    check this article: How to manage accounts in the new Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 | Windows Central

There's a section about adding pop mail from either yahoo or aol.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-14-2016 03:27 AM