I cannot drag an email from outlook to a folder on my PC laptop. I have checked some tips but I can only try the 'repeat ESC 8-10 times hard'. and it did not work.
    any help is appreciated.
    06-23-2016 04:57 AM
    I cannot drag an email from outlook to a folder on my PC laptop. I have checked some tips but I can only try the 'repeat ESC 8-10 times hard'. and it did not work.
    any help is appreciated.
    is this possible? dragging emails into folders on pc?

This is what I found - try this method Exporting and Importing Mailbox Content in Outlook on Windows - CUMC IT

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    any help is appreciated.
    is this possible? dragging emails into folders on pc?

This is what I found - try this method Exporting and Importing Mailbox Content in Outlook on Windows - CUMC IT

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-23-2016 05:24 AM