My Microsoft hotmail account has failed to download any of my hotmail emails, I want to reset this?
    06-27-2016 03:52 AM
    My Microsoft hotmail account has failed to download any of my hotmail emails, I want to reset this?
    is this for the mail app? If on pc, sign out and then sign back in and select the syncing period. You should be receiving mails after a few minutes depending on internet speed
    To reset Microsoft security settings, you'll need to go to the browser and sign in and then change your password

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    is this for the mail app? If on pc, sign out and then sign back in and select the syncing period. You should be receiving mails after a few minutes depending on internet speed
    To reset Microsoft security settings, you'll need to go to the browser and sign in and then change your password

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-27-2016 05:05 AM