Keyboard issues...

mouldywhale

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

Has anybody else found the keyboard on mobile to be really inconsistent with regards to layout, accuracy, word suggestions, UI, feel, on almost every single app. I finding so frustrating, especially when Microsoft own swift key now and that id an almost perfect typing experience for me!

If anybody has any tips it tricks for smoother typing then please let me know!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Has anybody else found the keyboard on mobile to be really inconsistent with regards to layout, accuracy, word suggestions, UI, feel, on almost every single app. I finding so frustrating, especially when Microsoft own swift key now and that id an almost perfect typing experience for me!

If anybody has any tips it tricks for smoother typing then please let me know!

I don't know about typing since I used the word flow feature all the time - in settings > privacy > speech, inking and typing > is getting to know you turned on? It helps in the typing experience

Also, make sure you have the right keyboard and language installed

mouldywhale

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, flow is too slow for me, i like to tap with my thumbs, all settings correct, inking is on. It's almost like my thumb taps are off target but never had a problem with other keyboards. And sensitivity seems to differ on an app by app basis.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, flow is too slow for me, i like to tap with my thumbs, all settings correct, inking is on. It's almost like my thumb taps are off target but never had a problem with other keyboards. And sensitivity seems to differ on an app by app basis.

I find that weird that flow is slow for you - maybe some practice is needed?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes