project my screen not working

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

project my screen is not working with my dell inspiron 15 (windows 10 10586.63) on my sony bravia. even budget smartphones are easily projecting the screen. is the problem with hardware or software? laptop bought 3 days back.though it connects sometimes , the display on my bravia is not responding instantly like it does with the smartphone. my tv is dlna and miracast supported

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
project my screen is not working with my dell inspiron 15 (windows 10 10586.63) on my sony bravia. even budget smartphones are easily projecting the screen. is the problem with hardware or software? laptop bought 3 days back.though it connects sometimes , the display on my bravia is not responding instantly like it does with the smartphone. my tv is dlna and miracast supported

so you're trying to project the screen to the TV screen?
First I noticed is that you have an older version of windows 10, 10586.63. You need to check for updates and install. There might also be driver updates to be installed
Second, have you tried VGA or HDMI? If those work correctly, then we can try the others

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon