trying to download the starz app on my windows phone and I needs assistance finding my 4 digit code to log into the app
    06-30-2016 04:16 PM
    trying to download the starz app on my windows phone and I needs assistance finding my 4 digit code to log into the app
    this pin most likely is for the store to download apps that need payment - so it would be related to your credit card connection. You would have set this some time ago - maybe check the wallet app

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    this pin most likely is for the store to download apps that need payment - so it would be related to your credit card connection. You would have set this some time ago - maybe check the wallet app

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-01-2016 02:33 AM