Where are my .pdf files?

nadroj915

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I have the pdf reader app and I'm able to see all my .pdf files within the app's own library. Every time I go to open one of the files, I get a prompt about viewing the file in MS Edge instead, as support for the pdf reader app will be discontinued. However, I don't know how to actually open the files with Edge, and I'm also unable to locate the files using Files Explorer. I can ONLY see my pdf files within the library of the pdf reader app itself. What to do?? I'm using WP 10 mobile on my Lumia 950 XL.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have the pdf reader app and I'm able to see all my .pdf files within the app's own library. Every time I go to open one of the files, I get a prompt about viewing the file in MS Edge instead, as support for the pdf reader app will be discontinued. However, I don't know how to actually open the files with Edge, and I'm also unable to locate the files using Files Explorer. I can ONLY see my pdf files within the library of the pdf reader app itself. What to do?? I'm using WP 10 mobile on my Lumia 950 XL.

have you checked the downloads and my documents folders? Or in that pdf app, is there any option for exporting?

nadroj915

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I honestly don't remember. I probably emailed them to myself. Since I already had the pdf reader installed, the pdf files, when opened up from email, would automatically open using the pdf reader.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte