why are my games pending for more than two daysv

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Ok so I own a Nokia Lumia 635 and although my contract will be finished within the next 2-3 months I have had a problem just recently which I never had before. Ok so before the last two days I was able to download games with my unlimited data as well as WiFi however I did drop my phone recently so I am not sure if that contributes to it but recently after the last two days I tried downloading instagram using my WiFi at home and I have strong connection but my apps would be stuck on pending for the longest time -- I have tried soft reset, reboot and shut down and before I try hard reset are there any suggestions on the other ways I can fix this problem.. P.S. I am unable to even turn on my mobile data on so that hinders the whole situation . Please help and thanks a lot

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I own a Nokia Lumia 635 and although my contract will be finished within the next 2-3 months I have had a problem just recently which I never had before. Ok so before the last two days I was able to download games with my unlimited data as well as WiFi however I did drop my phone recently so I am not sure if that contributes to it but recently after the last two days I tried downloading instagram using my WiFi at home and I have strong connection but my apps would be stuck on pending for the longest time -- I have tried soft reset, reboot and shut down and before I try hard reset are there any suggestions on the other ways I can fix this problem.. P.S. I am unable to even turn on my mobile data on so that hinders the whole situation . Please help and thanks a lot

What OS version are you on? And are you downloading/installing apps onto sd card? Change the storage to internal and try clearing some space

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs