Its been about two and a half years since i have purchased my lumia 1520. Since almost a month or two, my phone suddenly hangs. and then d screen flickers quite a bit. If i have a chat window open automatically a few keys are selected and typed. sometimes the screen flickers when the phone is unlocked and it automatically enters wrong pin continuously. Not sure if this is because of the windows 10 upgrade. Is someone else facing the same or similar issues? can someone pls help me out in trying to sort fix this problem?
    07-06-2016 12:33 PM
    Its been about two and a half years since i have purchased my lumia 1520. Since almost a month or two, my phone suddenly hangs. and then d screen flickers quite a bit. If i have a chat window open automatically a few keys are selected and typed. sometimes the screen flickers when the phone is unlocked and it automatically enters wrong pin continuously. Not sure if this is because of the windows 10 upgrade. Is someone else facing the same or similar issues? can someone pls help me out in trying to sort fix this problem?
    either the screen is faulty or your installation became corrupted - solution is repair and factory reset respectively
    07-06-2016 03:01 PM
    either the screen is faulty or your installation became corrupted - solution is repair and factory reset respectively
    Is there a way 2 b certain that my screen is faulty? is there any such hardware test tat i can perform to check if my screen is faulty or not?
    07-07-2016 07:17 PM