My Live Tile for the XE Currency app keeps disappearing. (just get my default color on the tile) Sometimes if I access the app it will appear again but a little while later disappears. I verified I'm on the current version 2.4.1.0 and I use a Lumia 950. I've restarted the phone a few times and still nothing. I sent an email to XE, but haven't heard back yet. Just wondering if it's just me.
    07-08-2016 02:39 PM
    My Live Tile for the XE Currency app keeps disappearing. (just get my default color on the tile) Sometimes if I access the app it will appear again but a little while later disappears. I verified I'm on the current version 2.4.1.0 and I use a Lumia 950. I've restarted the phone a few times and still nothing. I sent an email to XE, but haven't heard back yet. Just wondering if it's just me.
    have you tried reinstalling the app? Or moving it to internal storage?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    have you tried reinstalling the app? Or moving it to internal storage?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-08-2016 11:46 PM
    Thanks so much for the reply. I usually do that, but was so involved in updating the app I didn't even think of that. I reinstalled and so far so good. Thanks for the simple reminder to always try to reinstall first!
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-09-2016 03:20 PM
    I have the same issue. Been like this for at least the last two versions. Re-install did not fix it.
    07-09-2016 03:33 PM
    Send them an email at mobile@xe.com . The more who email them, the better chance it gets fixed. Reinstalling worked for me, but I'm crossing my fingers that it lasts!
    07-09-2016 03:35 PM
    And it disappeared again. Reinstalling didn't work. I guess I need for XE to fix it, if they ever do.
    07-10-2016 05:42 PM