Is anyone having problems with XE Currency app Live Tile?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Live Tile for the XE Currency app keeps disappearing. (just get my default color on the tile) Sometimes if I access the app it will appear again but a little while later disappears. I verified I'm on the current version 2.4.1.0 and I use a Lumia 950. I've restarted the phone a few times and still nothing. I sent an email to XE, but haven't heard back yet. Just wondering if it's just me.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My Live Tile for the XE Currency app keeps disappearing. (just get my default color on the tile) Sometimes if I access the app it will appear again but a little while later disappears. I verified I'm on the current version 2.4.1.0 and I use a Lumia 950. I've restarted the phone a few times and still nothing. I sent an email to XE, but haven't heard back yet. Just wondering if it's just me.

have you tried reinstalling the app? Or moving it to internal storage?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Bollycats

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Thanks so much for the reply. I usually do that, but was so involved in updating the app I didn't even think of that. I reinstalled and so far so good. Thanks for the simple reminder to always try to reinstall first!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99