Hi... I have a wp in which I hid some photos in brilli image locker.. Later, my phone was crashed and i had to change my phone , when I copied the entire of my card data on other SD card I saw my files safe but I could not open them.. Pls help me with the issue. Now I'm a using a android phone and I need to open those files as some of them are important.
    07-11-2016 04:09 AM
    Hi... I have a wp in which I hid some photos in brilli image locker.. Later, my phone was crashed and i had to change my phone , when I copied the entire of my card data on other SD card I saw my files safe but I could not open them.. Pls help me with the issue. Now I'm a using a android phone and I need to open those files as some of them are important.
    contact the developer of that app to find out how you can open them as they would know how the app locks the files

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    RumoredNow and xandros9 like this.
    07-11-2016 09:16 AM