UK Plug or USB Cable for the Nokia DT-901?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

UK Plug or USB Cable for Nokia DT-901

I got a fatboy dt-901 wireless charger from Amazon.de. It was supposed to come with a UK charger (says so in the description) but I got a European 2 pin plug.

Amazon.de will not replace as they do not have the charger or the UK Plug in stock anymore. (They have offered a partial refund)

Can someone tell me where I can source the UK Plug - AC-301X or alternatively, recommend a USB to power dc 2.5mm cable?

thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: UK Plug or USB Cable for Nokia DT-901

I got a fatboy dt-901 wireless charger from Amazon.de. It was supposed to come with a UK charger (says so in the description) but I got a European 2 pin plug.

Amazon.de will not replace as they do not have the charger or the UK Plug in stock anymore. (They have offered a partial refund)

Can someone tell me where I can source the UK Plug - AC-301X or alternatively, recommend a USB to power dc 2.5mm cable?

thanks

you could simply get the electrical power plug adaptors such as this one: Plug Adaptors | Multi Plugs & Travel | eBay

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes