I got a fatboy dt-901 wireless charger from Amazon.de. It was supposed to come with a UK charger (says so in the description) but I got a European 2 pin plug.

Amazon.de will not replace as they do not have the charger or the UK Plug in stock anymore. (They have offered a partial refund)

Can someone tell me where I can source the UK Plug - AC-301X or alternatively, recommend a USB to power dc 2.5mm cable?

thanks
    07-14-2016 09:07 AM
    I got a fatboy dt-901 wireless charger from Amazon.de. It was supposed to come with a UK charger (says so in the description) but I got a European 2 pin plug.

Amazon.de will not replace as they do not have the charger or the UK Plug in stock anymore. (They have offered a partial refund)

Can someone tell me where I can source the UK Plug - AC-301X or alternatively, recommend a USB to power dc 2.5mm cable?

thanks
    you could simply get the electrical power plug adaptors such as this one: Plug Adaptors | Multi Plugs & Travel | eBay

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-14-2016 10:35 AM