Outlook mail app won't update

nithinRaj-730

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
HELP ME...I was hoping that this problem will be solved with the anniversary update. Yesterday I update my phone to w10m anniversary update and hard reset twice. And still now I can't update the mail and calendar app,al and the worse thing is the app shows it won't open until the update. The app downloading just stops after reaching 12mb. An error code 0x80200056 is showing. Please help me.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
HELP ME...I was hoping that this problem will be solved with the anniversary update. Yesterday I update my phone to w10m anniversary update and hard reset twice. And still now I can't update the mail and calendar app,al and the worse thing is the app shows it won't open until the update. The app downloading just stops after reaching 12mb. An error code 0x80200056 is showing. Please help me.

I think I answered you somewhere else on this, tried different wifi?

Aiver

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by nithinRaj-730
Try changing your app installation location to this device this may help you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans