Strange Device on my Account

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Google account tells me I have a certain IP address and says it is a Lumia 1520, I don't have a Lumia, I did lose my phone two days ago and am trying to "find it" by searching for its location... but what is wrong? Is something weird happening to my account or my computer ... is someone hacking into my account?

Thazal

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
If you are worried you should sign out of all active devices in your google account and change your password. It's weird that whoever has your phone would be able to log into a different device unless they had your password.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My Google account tells me I have a certain IP address and says it is a Lumia 1520, I don't have a Lumia, I did lose my phone two days ago and am trying to "find it" by searching for its location... but what is wrong? Is something weird happening to my account or my computer ... is someone hacking into my account?

your phone that was stolen, it wasn't a lumia?
As was suggested, remove devices from your account and review your logins for your gmail account

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa