Edge will not stay open. Screen comes on but closes in 2 seconds.
    07-27-2016 12:50 PM
    Edge is still a work in progress. It is much better in TP since there is AdBlock available for it but even with this, MS has work to go yet.
    07-27-2016 02:04 PM
    Edge will not stay open. Screen comes on but closes in 2 seconds.
    could you give more info on this? Which device and which OS version?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-28-2016 01:47 AM
    Personally I feel like Edge is utter garbage. If you're on a computer Internet Explorer is still around as well. Click the start menu and just type Internet and you will see the Internet Explorer link show up. IE is also crappy on Windows 10, it crashes a lot and is very unstable but it may stay open for more than 2 seconds.
    07-28-2016 07:16 AM
    Personally I feel like Edge is utter garbage. If you're on a computer Internet Explorer is still around as well. Click the start menu and just type Internet and you will see the Internet Explorer link show up. IE is also crappy on Windows 10, it crashes a lot and is very unstable but it may stay open for more than 2 seconds.
    well, the user base for edge has been increasing steadily - so your case might be a unique one. I think the anniversary update will help since we'll get the option for an adblocker
    07-28-2016 07:58 AM
    My fiance has this same problem with her edge on desktop. I could never figure out how to fix it and I'm hoping the AU does it next week.
    07-28-2016 10:28 AM
    This is why I started off with Personally. However I've used Windows for over 2 decades. I've used every Windows version since Windows 95 and Edge is far from a great product.
    07-28-2016 10:29 AM