verification problem on whatsapp

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

can't register this phone number on this device.you can only register with last used whatasapp number on this device.this is the issue caused at the time of verification of my whatsapp number on windows phone lumia 610.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
can't register this phone number on this device.you can only register with last used whatasapp number on this device.this is the issue caused at the time of verification of my whatsapp number on windows phone lumia 610.

uninstall the app and then install back and try again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

ch phanindra

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
can't register with this phone number.you can only register with the phone number that was last used with whatsapp on this phone in( windows phone7 nokia lumia 900) my phone.so please help us how to find the solution to install whatsapp in my phone

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
can't register with this phone number.you can only register with the phone number that was last used with whatsapp on this phone in( windows phone7 nokia lumia 900) my phone.so please help us how to find the solution to install whatsapp in my phone

windows phone-7 nokia lumia900

this is a problem with the 7x windows phone devices as they are no longer supported by whatsapp - you'll have to to get a newer windows mobile device such as the lumia 640/650 or the 950/950xl which are more powerful

nfaam

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
" cant register with this phone number. you can only register with the phone number that was last used with whatsapp on this phone " help me pls :crying::crying::crying::crying: (( nokia lumia 900 ))

AbhiAbhinay

Dec 9, 2016
Visit site
My friends is using Whatsapp application in Nokia Lumia 510 an Windows Phone. Its Performance is Good
But it is very problematic to using in Nokia Lumia 610 an Windows Phone.
Verification Problem
" " cant register with this phone number. you can only register with the phone number that was last used with whatsapp on this phone " "
if Windows 7 X wont supporta whatsapp application
Why it is working in Nokia Lumia 510

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon