Where are my pictures being uploaded?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I upload my pictures to skydrive, it confirms that 25 KB have been uploaded.
But when I go to skydrive (onedrive) they do not exist. I continue to upload content and the upload is always confirmed by telling me how many kilobytes have been uploaded but my onedrive has no uploaded pictures. This would seem to mean that I have more than one skydrive account, and yet when I enter my phone number as the account name it states that it is not a onedrive account.

When I look at my files saved on my skydrive account on my phone their names show up but when I click on them I am asked to sign into my skydrive account. And once again it does not recognize my phone number as an account name

How can my phone update pictures to an account that does not exist, or how do I determine the account name to which my pictures are being uploaded on the cloud?

In summary, how do I determine what account my pictures are being uploaded to?

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
s/b a One Drive account associated with your Primary Outlook account - the one you used to sign in to the phone.
You'll use that to sign in to One Drive.

Check there, I think you may find the pix.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
When I upload my pictures to skydrive, it confirms that 25 KB have been uploaded.
But when I go to skydrive (onedrive) they do not exist. I continue to upload content and the upload is always confirmed by telling me how many kilobytes have been uploaded but my onedrive has no uploaded pictures. This would seem to mean that I have more than one skydrive account, and yet when I enter my phone number as the account name it states that it is not a onedrive account.

When I look at my files saved on my skydrive account on my phone their names show up but when I click on them I am asked to sign into my skydrive account. And once again it does not recognize my phone number as an account name

How can my phone update pictures to an account that does not exist, or how do I determine the account name to which my pictures are being uploaded on the cloud?

In summary, how do I determine what account my pictures are being uploaded to?

your skydrive (now called onedrive) account is connected to your Microsoft email account (@outlook.com or @hotmail.com or @live.com etc). So sign in to onedrive using that and check

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon