Everything worked perfectly until windows forced me to upgrade to 8.1 from windows 8.
    Now I can open Skype and text with people, but when I call anyone, it connects and then hangs instantly, saying it is experiencing problems.
    Please help - I am supposed to be communicating with a person who is doing online work for me and he can't complete it if the Skype doesn't work.

Thank you
    08-02-2016 01:29 PM
    Everything worked perfectly until windows forced me to upgrade to 8.1 from windows 8.
    Now I can open Skype and text with people, but when I call anyone, it connects and then hangs instantly, saying it is experiencing problems.
    Please help - I am supposed to be communicating with a person who is doing online work for me and he can't complete it if the Skype doesn't work.

Thank you
    try reinstalling the skype app and checking your internet connection

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-03-2016 12:56 AM