Why does Skype close, citing 'problems' as soon as I connect with someone I have called?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Everything worked perfectly until windows forced me to upgrade to 8.1 from windows 8.
Now I can open Skype and text with people, but when I call anyone, it connects and then hangs instantly, saying it is experiencing problems.
Please help - I am supposed to be communicating with a person who is doing online work for me and he can't complete it if the Skype doesn't work.

Thank you

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Everything worked perfectly until windows forced me to upgrade to 8.1 from windows 8.
Now I can open Skype and text with people, but when I call anyone, it connects and then hangs instantly, saying it is experiencing problems.
Please help - I am supposed to be communicating with a person who is doing online work for me and he can't complete it if the Skype doesn't work.

Thank you

try reinstalling the skype app and checking your internet connection

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss