I have my Microsoft Band 1 connected to my laptop and have the health app installed on the laptp (My phone is not working at moment so cannot use that). I have gone onto the manage your tiles page to remove some tiles and have found that the slider for facebook and facebook messanger is greyed out and I cannot toggle it off. It is just greyed out and i cannot click it. Does anyone know what this issue is? I don't have facebook or messanger on my laptop but did on my phone. Thank you.
    08-04-2016 10:24 AM
    I have my Microsoft Band 1 connected to my laptop and have the health app installed on the laptp (My phone is not working at moment so cannot use that). I have gone onto the manage your tiles page to remove some tiles and have found that the slider for facebook and facebook messanger is greyed out and I cannot toggle it off. It is just greyed out and i cannot click it. Does anyone know what this issue is? I don't have facebook or messanger on my laptop but did on my phone. Thank you.
    probably you have to remove it using the phone as that is what the band is paired to?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-04-2016 11:54 PM