Why does Problems after updating to windows 10 Version 1607

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

After updating from Windows 10 Version 15 11 a number number applications no longer work:

- Lync 2010 - is Present , but no longer starts.
- RSAT Tools are no longer Present
- mmc does not start -with the message that it does not exist or you have not enough permissions. I am Domain Administrator/Computer Administrator

These tools are necessary for our Daily Work.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
After updating from Windows 10 Version 15 11 a number number applications no longer work:

- mmc does not start -with the message that it does not exist or you have not enough permissions. I am Domain Administrator/Computer Administrator

Windows 10 Anniversary Update common problems and how to fix them | Windows Central

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

for lync, I would suggest going to control panel > programs > uninstall programs > select office > select repair and do that repair. It should solve any issues with lync

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb