I just updated the Anniversary big update of Windows 10 few days ago. Everything is fine except the "sound unresponding issue", that first caused inactivated all task bar and action center anytime received new notification. Also, all videos and online videos cannot be played, Edge not responding when loading pages.
    When I tried to uninstall Device audio & Realtec device in Device Manager, a restart of system brings a good situation. Notifications work well and all video matter was gone away. But after first restarted, the issue is persisted.
    Someone got issue like I did? And could I have something better than just uninstall sound drivers anytime I use my SB? Don't ask me to try finding and updating my system/drivers, it is all up to date already.
    08-07-2016 04:56 AM
    try running a scan first: SFC Scan: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-08-2016 05:08 AM