Instagram stories coming to windows phone??

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hay guys any word from instagram or windows if instgram stories will be coming to us?? It just came out this week, but I hear there is no update for windows phone instagram yet. No word ether if its even in the works. Thinking about making the switch back to windows phone, sick of the galaxy s4 I've had for years. Use basically no apps, and the few I do windows mostly has. HP elite x3 looks like everything I want in a windows phone. But the main app I use is instagram on my phone so I will not down grade and miss out on the major app I use my phone for.

Man I hope HP hit it out of the park with the elite x3, and help bring windows phone back. Like windows 10 a lot, so I want to move back to windows phone now they FINALLY got some main stream apps and high end phones. Thanks guys.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The stories feature will be rolling out to users worldwide in the coming weeks. The rollout can depend on region, time zone, OS and other things. So far there isn't any feature that hasn't arrived on instagram for windows so I don't see why this won't come too

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3