Helldivers 2' sees uproar as Sony introduces new mandatory account requirements on PC players

fjtorres5591

May 16, 2023
Visit site
Sony also gets to boost/boast about the number of active PSN accounts which will come in handy come next quarterly financials to prop up the stock price.

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Sony being unable to not shoot themselves in the foot because of their greedy nature and being jerks, also this thing is gonna cost people their jobs. I personally hope Sony fails and dies away. This kind of decision seems to be a good firm step in that direction.

Midi_Amp

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I've been playing the game and connected my PSN account since the start but I stopped playing in solidarity with all those who will get their game unaccessible come 6th of june. The problem here is precedence, if we let sony backtrack and set whatever they want now, what will they be able to do later?

Admittedly the game is so good, I'm even risking getting fired by playing the game in the office. So I only play the easy modes, so I can get in and out fast. But for the greater good, I stopped playing. Now to get my gaming addiction fix, I'll go for Rusty Retirement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiviRiina