Since installing the update, if I mouseover the bottom of my screen the taskbar pops up. This includes during games and films. The taskbar covers and interferes with the games in question. Once it has popped up I also get screen flickers and lag.

With the taskbar, I have tried locking it, unlocking it, setting it to auto-hide.

Moving it is not a fix, because many games have buttons at the top and side that I need to be able to use.

I've changed the mouse settings.

I tried to run a system scan - instead it gave me the scanner's specifications for some reason.

I even tried to uninstall the update.

It said it had uninstalled, then when I logged back in, the new, buggy features were still there, still interfering.

Please, please, tell me how I can fix this.
    08-07-2016 06:53 AM
    Probably an fresh reinstall, there maybe a way in the setting but bugs usually go with fresh install, have you updated graphics after reinstall? Solves alot of issues especially after huge update!
    08-07-2016 07:28 AM
    Since installing the update, if I mouseover the bottom of my screen the taskbar pops up. This includes during games and films. The taskbar covers and interferes with the games in question. Once it has popped up I also get screen flickers and lag.

With the taskbar, I have tried locking it, unlocking it, setting it to auto-hide.

Moving it is not a fix, because many games have buttons at the top and side that I need to be able to use.

I've changed the mouse settings.

I tried to run a system scan - instead it gave me the scanner's specifications for some reason.

I even tried to uninstall the update.

It said it had uninstalled, then when I logged back in, the new, buggy features were still there, still interfering.

Please, please, tell me how I can fix this.
    is your device a 2 in 1? Can you try in tablet mode?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-09-2016 08:09 AM