unable to install windows 10 mobile insider preview

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

hello,
my mobile is nokia lumia 630 dual sim, windows mobile 8.1 denim version, i have installed windows insider app, after selecting fast ring device was restarting after that when i go to phone update it is showing that your phone is up to date checked 2 seconds ago. i tried lot of times it is showing like that way only. please help me.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
hello,
my mobile is nokia lumia 630 dual sim, windows mobile 8.1 denim version, i have installed windows insider app, after selecting fast ring device was restarting after that when i go to phone update it is showing that your phone is up to date checked 2 seconds ago. i tried lot of times it is showing like that way only. please help me.

Microsoft has closed doors for those on unsupported devices to enter insiders and download windows 10 mobile on their devices. so its very simple now, if you want windows 10 mobile, switch to a new phone :)

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
hello,

the phone is not supported for W10M in any form. You can get a newer phone such as the 640 or 650/550 and get W10M

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven