Is it possible to return a Microsoft phone in the UK, after buying in the US?

Mellfee

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I bought a Lumia 950 whilst in America. I naively assumed there would be a store in the UK but now that I'm home I find that there is not. I would like to return the phone but when I called the UK Microsoft number the guy just said they weren't connected to the physical stores and couldn't help me.

Is my only option to mail it back to America?

Thanks

Mellfee

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, that is probably your best bet, regardless of if you bought it from the Microsoft Store, or anywhere else in America.

I tried calling the store today with the number from the particular stores webpage, but after a lengthy automated maze of questions it goes through to their central support hub, or whatever it is.... The guy couldn't really help me.

Any ideas how to get in touch with them direct? I've been digging around for some way to contact them or some instruciton but everything relates to things you've bought from the online store, which is logical. My situation isn't as common I assume.

Mellfee

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
...eh, sorry it took so long to reply. As much as I liked it, the 950 was too big for my lifestyle and W10 on a mobile just felt a bit too much for me.

I eventually sent it back direct to the store using fedex, and eventually got a refund thanks to the people in the store being cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar