Few years back my Nokia lumia 920's screen broke.But now I got the interest to revive it.So,I ordered a LCD digitizer and replaced the screen myself.But after I plugged in, I noticed the power button wasn't working.Then I did a soft reset but still didn't resolve.After few hours of usage,I noticed even the auto brightness and the capacitive icons on the lower screen wasn't working/glowing.I can't do a hard reset as I need the power button for it.Please help & thanks in advance.
    08-12-2016 10:29 AM
    Few years back my Nokia lumia 920's screen broke.But now I got the interest to revive it.So,I ordered a LCD digitizer and replaced the screen myself.But after I plugged in, I noticed the power button wasn't working.Then I did a soft reset but still didn't resolve.After few hours of usage,I noticed even the auto brightness and the capacitive icons on the lower screen wasn't working/glowing.I can't do a hard reset as I need the power button for it.Please help & thanks in advance.
    I fear something gone wrong during reassemble, only way is opening the case again
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-12-2016 10:35 AM
    you might consider getting a new phone since additional repairs will be costly

Try the 640 or 950 :-)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-14-2016 03:03 PM