I need to block some callers numbers and also block them from sending me messages
    08-12-2016 10:36 AM
    I couldn't find a direct way to reach these settings, but go to Phone > ... (ellipsis menu, bottom right) > Blocked Calls > hamburger menu (top left) > Block List > tap '+' to add a number. It should block calls as well as messages.

Edit: if the '...' menu isn't visible, or doesn't show blocked calls, slide to 'call history' tab (left most).
    I couldn't find a direct way to reach these settings, but go to Phone > ... (ellipsis menu, bottom right) > Blocked Calls > hamburger menu (top left) > Block List > tap '+' to add a number. It should block calls as well as messages.

Edit: if the '...' menu isn't visible, or doesn't show blocked calls, slide to 'call history' tab (left most).
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-12-2016 03:51 PM
    I need to block some callers numbers and also block them from sending me messages
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-14-2016 02:55 PM